Art.7 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning yourself even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form
2. You have the right to obtain information:
– The origin of personal data
– The purposes and methods of treatment
– The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic equipment
– The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2
– The recipients or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated to or who can come to know about them as appointed representative in the country, managers or agents
3. The individual has the right to obtain
– The updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
– The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
– Certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or means it is manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
– For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, if pertinent to the purpose of collection
– Processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for market research or commercial communication.
Information to Clients (Transporters) and to Users
According to Art. 13, and having regards to Articles. 23 and 24 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, we inform you that:
1. Source of data: Your personal data, or your company or your institution, have been provided by you during the registration, or they were collected from third parties, such as managers of public listings, or suppliers of addresses such as the Yellow Pages.
2. Purpose of processing: The above data are collected, recorded, arranged, stored and used for functional activities at the implementation and execution of the supply contract relationship with you in being, or under negotiation, management and control of the relationship with our customers, and to comply with the administrative, legal or tax related to purchases made by you. More in particular the data referred to above will be processed by YOUTransport to: – Acquire data and prior information (preparation and communication of bids, preparation of documents with third parties, verification of solvency)
– manage the normal contractual relationship to supply goods to you or your company or organization
– Manage and control risks, prevent possible fraud, bankruptcy or defaults
– To perform the operations necessary to manage payments and receipts
– Prevent and handle possible litigation, check the specific authorizations and registrations, and take legal action if necessary
– Management of accounting, administration and financial flows
– Manage the fulfillment of administrative, accounting, civil and tax duties
– send technical documentation, information, and updates on our services
– Implementing customer satisfaction by sending questionnaires and evaluation forms.
Also, with your consent, your data will be used to send advertising, promotions, special offers, gifts and services.
3. Modalities of treatment: one of the above may be carried out both by paper and with automated tools and instruments, located in Italy or abroad, with the owner of the data
4. Exclusion of treating sensitive data: none of your data in our possession is attributable to the definitions of “sensible data” or “data record” referred to in subparagraphs d) and e) of that Article .4
5. Nature: The diffusion of some data needed for management of the contractual relationship can be considered optional, as is the provision of data required to discharge the administrative, legal or tax relating burden to your purchases. Therefore, any refusal to transfer will prevent the execution of the service. If there were data transmitted by you of this kind, we will delete it immediately, without your written or explicit consent.
6. Transmission and dissemination of data: personal data referred to in paragraph 1 will not be disclosed or not be subject to indefinite date knowledge, in any possible form, including their provision or simple consultation. It may, however, be communicated to our employees and collaborators in the company and our consultants. It May also be disclosed to persons entitled to obtain access for reasons of laws, regulations, community norms and to the extent strictly necessary in subjects that, again for purposes related to the execution of the contract with you in being or for the establishment of new contractual relationships, should provide us goods and / or perform services on our behalf.
The full list of categories of persons to whom the data may be disclosed by the owner.
7. Subjects performing treatments: our shareholders, employees and consultants were appointed “internal processors” based on the roles and tasks completed.
8. Duration of treatment: your data will be stored and processed for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose indicated. Furthermore, they will only be stored for as long as the applicable rules on civil and tax are in force.
9. Rights: at any time you, your company or your institution can exercise its right under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, or access your personal information to know its use, obtain the deletion, correction, modification, upgrade, integration, or to oppose by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The owner of Youtransport has access to data related to your account in order to keep such information up to date and aligned with the master data in the computer system of YouTransport.
Information to candidates
YOUTransport informs you that under Art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03 (from now on Privacy Code) the personal data voluntarily submitted by you and contained in your Curriculum Vitae may be subject to treatment according to the law (involving the collection, preservation, selection, comparison, deletion and destruction ) as part of the research and selection of personnel for the sole purpose of assessing their profile, attitudes and skills. The conferment of data is aimed at the examination of your application for the job. The HR manager and the Area Manager for which you are applying may be aware of your personal data exclusively for the purposes mentioned above. You can contact the owner to assert your rights, as provided by Article. 7 of the Privacy Code, in particular he could seek confirmation of the existence of your data and how they are used. He also has the right to update, supplement, correct, cancel or request suspension or prevent their use by sending a request to our company, by email to email@example.com and obtain the cancellation for legitimate, reasons update and correction.
Policy site navigation
This WEB site is controlled and operated by our company as a data processor through the provider ARUBA. YOUTransport ensures the security, confidentiality and protection of data that was taken, at any stage of processing. All data and information in its possession, collected through the Internet or through other means, are used in compliance with the standards set by the D. Lgs. 196/2003 and in respect of business secrecy. The site may contain links to other Web sites not operated by our company, therefore it is not responsible for their content or their compliance with regulations or directives on the protection and confidentiality of data.
For better management of the site, some information is collected in an anonymous form for statistical reasons. The information system by means of special programs, produces general statistics, anonymous and aggregated data, which are used to determine what information is of greater or lesser interest, monitors system performance and identifies many areas of crisis. In addition, for security reasons and to ensure full service availability to all users, the provider uses software programs to control site traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to insert or change information or any other intrusion attempt or damage. The data needed to enable access to online services is collected with conventional ways and with direct contact with applicant access request.
Privacy Statement YOUTransport will not divulge any information or personally identifiable information to third parties except, as appropriate and as necessary, to those who act as suppliers for the provision of services or in the management of the contract and the resulting administrative burdens.
Rights of user At any time users can exercise their rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, or access their personal information to know its use, obtain the deletion, correction, modification, upgrade, integration, or oppose by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org